Picture this. Your family. Eating healthy food. Your kids eating more vegetables and good protein… and loving every bite?!
And you. You are less stressed (time wise AND mentally), have a printable plan of action to follow, tons of new ideas, and a renewed energy about cooking for your family?
Welcome to healthy eating family heaven. This is what you’ve been waiting for, am I right? No more separate meals, guilt around your kids subsisting on frozen chicken nuggets and baby carrots, and ideas that you (adults) will love too. To keep everyone nourished, happy and healthy. In less time. It’s healthy eating- family style- made simple.
The Family Meal Plan will upgrade your weekly dinner game, so you can:
- Stress less about what nutrients your kids may or may not be eating (are they eating enough veggies? getting enough protein? what are other ideas for good healthy snacks on the go?)
- End the overwhelm. Have a complete + EASY plan of attack in place for weeks at a time, making the “witching hour” of dinnertime + dinnertime prep speed by with ease
- Test out new and fun kid-friendly recipes that the adults will love too. Get out of your recipe rut and find new favorites that work.
- Learn how to more efficiently and effectively shop and cook for a family of 4
- Get everyone to eat more vegetables (and like it).
- Start a healthier family relationship to food- in conversation + getting your kids involved
- Waste less time + money on groceries that go bad, eating out multiple times a week because you have nothing ready at home, those crazy expensive pre-packaged snacks, and hour long trips at the grocery store. No more!
- Printable weekly shopping list for family dinners
- Printable tips for parents on creating more positive relationships to food at a young age
- Printable kid-approved smoothie recipes and other great breakfast recipes
- Printable kid -approved snack recipes
- Printable kid-approved lunch recipes + ideas
- NEW electronic store bought snack list- print and take to the store or click and go straight to amazon for bulk ordering!
- Private Facebook membership + community
- Gluten-free + dairy optional recipes, easily adaptable to most food sensitivities
How does it work?
Every Friday, receive a new list of recipes, plan of attack for your week, and specific directions of what to do when. Oh yes, and the printable shopping list that will make every trip to the store a breeze. You have all weekend to shop and prep some things, then the plan starts on Monday. That Friday you get a whole new list + set of coordinated recipes, for 4 or 8 weeks at a time.
Sneak peak of the recipe list:
- Mini Meatballs + Spaghetti Squash
- Kale Basil Pesto Chicken + Veggie Bake
- Parmesan Chicken Strips + Casesar Salads
- Enchilada Bake
- Lettuce Wraps with Peanut Sauce
- Healthy Grilled Cheese + Roasted Tomato Soup
- Chopped Italian Salad Night [build your own]
- Sloppy Joes
- Cheesy Quinoa Bowls
- Coconut Corn Chowder
- Mini Sliders with Sweet Potato Fries
- Homemade Pizzas
- And much, much more!
Ready to purchase and get started?
Please leave us a comment below, or shoot us an email: email@example.com
[1st email goes out Friday, September 19th]