You guys seem to love these grocery hauls, and Thrive is ALWAYS a favorite in our house. In my latest Thrive Market order, I had to get some regular household stuff, a few basics and just some other random things.
It’s really nice to have it all arrive in one box, and that you don’t have to go to three (…or more) different stores for cleaning supplies, baking accessories, wine and pantry staples. Nope, it all comes straight to YOU (now in more sustainable packaging!) with Thrive.
And I love that no matter what I get from them, I have peace of mind knowing all of these companies are vetted and clean, so I feel really comfortable trying new brands and things that are on sale. It’s such a great way to find products that are actually clean, and not just marketed as “~cLeAn~.” (Y’all know what I’m talking about, right?!)
This stuff is the real deal, and often at a lower price than you can find in regular stores.
Full disclosure, I recorded the haul at the end of the summer and realized I totally forgot to mention one of my favorite products that came with: NATURAL, crisp, dry rosé. I got a half-case of the Xavier Vignon, a Cote du Rhone varietal that is soooo good, to sip on after baby June arrived. Dry, light and made sustainably (leaving the headache from sugars/additives behind).
But honestly, you can’t go wrong with their wines…. just like the rest of Thrive’s products, they are sourced for quality and made using natural, sustainable practices!
Check out the full haul in the video below, & you can save 25% on your first order when you sign up here!
My latest Thrive Market haul:
Watch the full thing here (3 min video) and check out the list of items I got below!
- Thrive taco seasoning— an obvious necessity.
- If You Care brand large baking cups/muffin liners— I love this brand!
- Joolies organic Medjool dates— trying a new kind of dates. I keep them in the freezer and they make the best sweet treat! Or dipped in peanut butter.
- GF Sprouted Oat O’s— my FAVORITE cereal, it even has garbanzo bean flour for some extra added protein. These are Noah’s favorite and make a great snack on the go.
- Paper snack sandwich bags— great for when we’re on the go, but minus the plastic. Noah loves the crinkle, it’s like a special bakery bag, lol.
- Thrive organic coconut milk— for sooo much chia seed pudding that I was obsessed with toward the end of my pregnancy (this coco milk doesn’t have guar gum, which is so hard to find!).
- Coconut oil— great to have on hand for baking.
- SunButter organic sunflower butter— it’s so hard to find ones with no sugar added, and this one’s like half the price than if you find it at the store!
- Paleo Snack Mix (variety pack): these are so great for on the go, and the flavors of BBQ & Ranch keep it interesting
- Turkey Chomps Mini Sticks– a great one for lunches or a protein-based snack. Noah loves these!
- From the Ground Up Cauliflower Chips– tons of fun flavors and I love that there are veggies in these chips. Again, another great school lunch option for some crunch you can secretly feel good about.
- Veggie Pulp Chips: ditto on the veggies snuck into chips. The taste may not be for everyone but we love these dipped in hummus or for a little lunch crunch.
14. Foursigmatic Hot Chocolate: the best afternoon pick-me-up, truly. I’ve had this almost daily in the afternoons in newborn life over here and it’s the best 🙂
15. Thrive dish detergent packs— my favorite, just restocking with a couple more bags.
16. Dr. Bonners soap— for the babies in their bath I use the foamy kind, & we use the peppermint kind for body wash.
17. Thrive all-purpose lemon cleaner–OK THIS! I hadn’t tried this before but the reviews were awesome, and it’s now my favorite. Safe for marble countertops too.
18. Seventh Generation easy dose laundry soap— another restock item! We use and love this.
19. Everyone hand soap— the spearmint and lemongrass scent is so good.
20. Truce all-purpose cleaner— another item I got to test out.
21. Xavier Vignon wine— the natural rosé I mentioned above! Love a glass of this sipped with dinner.
Looking for even more recipe ideas?!
The Cooking Club is here to save your weeknights! Save over 4 hours a week & 192 hours a year of your TIME and ENERGY on figuring out what’s for dinner every night, all fully customized to YOU and your family’s needs. With automatic shopping lists, filters for all foods and sensitivities and a meal planning tool all built in, you can spend less time (and money) on food, and yet eat the healthiest you ever have. Check out all the details here!