Today, I’m announcing something NEW and super FRESH. Yes, in caps. For my fellow free-stylers out there.
The creative brains. The ones with busy unpredictable schedules. Or who know their way around their kitchen well, enjoying cooking good food, but need some help pushing themselves out of their usual same ol’ recipe routine. New ideas to fuel you. But maybe in a more free-flow, flexy form than the set meal plans that everyone loves.
Because everyone deserves to live a more healthfully inspired life, no matter how your brain or life works right now.
Can I get an amen?
So. BRAND NEW. TODAY.
With my current favorites, what I’m loving now, new brands and products to try, and ideas to keep things fresh and awesome, no matter the season. Plus extra bonus’s, because you know I can’t help myself.
- 6 recipes a month, easy to print + save
- Ability to save hours of precious time scouring and searching for new ideas
- Inspiring ways to eat more vegetables and real food
- More creativity + freedom in your cooking routine
- Exclusive facebook group access all year long so you can see how others freestyle + collaborate
- Access to Sarah via email + group for questions and substitutions
- Freestyle PDF’s delivered automatically at the beginning of each month
- A perfect addition for current meal planners, to even further expand your skills and take things to the next level!
And don’t worry. If the meal plans are more of your jam, they’re not going anywhere. Stay on the lookout for the Fall release in a few weeks.
Note: Do you want to help support the Simply Real Health mission to help as many people as possible live their happiest, healthiest + most inspired life? 1 membership helps fund the big dream projects to do so. If you love all the free recipes + content you’ve seen on the blog and weekly emails, this is a great way to support a small business in a meaningful way!
photo credit: Carina Skrobecki