Yes, you guys! It is HERE!! Today I’m sharing my newest grocery haul from one of my all-time favs (and probably one of your all-time favs too, or soon to be), Thrive Market. And it. is. so. good.
My method, when it comes to streamlining grocery shopping is this: I always try to get a big order to restock our staples every month or two so we can have clean snacks and nutrient dense options to fill the pantry in between my regular grocery and farmers market runs.
My reasoning is this: 1) I’m a new mama and don’t have the time to shop as much as I’d like and 2) I’m all about saving money where I can and wholesale prices, especially on some of those special little specialty food items? Um, YES PLEASE. For those of you who like to cook a lot at home or have a family to feed, doing things this way can be such a convenient option (and not to mention, a total LIFE SAVER on busy, busy days).
Plus, when I order from a place like Thrive (not sponsored, just truly what I use over here) it all gets delivered right to your doorstep, so you’re not hauling heavy cans of tomato sauce and bags of quinoa up and down your stairs/back and forth from the car.
So it’s one less thing to worry about, one less trip to make, and it makes any other store visits super quick and easy.
I also love that most of their stuff is real food full of real ingredients, well vetted and sourced with intentionality. Basically, it’s all the things I love when it comes to food. Clean, real and simple. YES, please. Sign me up for all of that.
To get 25% off your Thrive Market order and free shipping (!!), just head here to get your own grocery haul on.
A few of the things I made sure to snag in this haul:
- Purely Elizabeth Maple Walnut Probiotic Granola— I love this brand and it’s gluten free, so… score. I can’t wait to try this flavor that give me all the fall vibes, too.
- Thrive Market Organic Sprouted Quinoa— sprouted quinoa digests so much more easily than other types of quinoa. You don’t have to soak it and it’s just so much better on your system.
- Thrive Market Rolled Oats— for freezer bites, cookies and all the baked goodies.
- Thrive Market Bone Broth— so good for a quick addition when you warm up baby food to add more protein, and also InstantPot recipes, allll the fall soups, or a bare bones snack to warm and fill me up on chillier days. Bone broth has so many good essential minerals you can’t get anywhere else. I throw it into anything savory for a little boost when I can.
- Traditional Medicinals Chamomile Tea— Ok, this is my FAV TEA EVER. I have it almost every night, it is that good. Worth the little bit higher price tag because it is just the best. The end.
- Thrive Market Organic Pumpkin Puree— I mean, is it even fall if I don’t get any PUMPKIN? Great for my natural pumpkin spice latte, all the breads, muffins, granolas, soups… You name it, pumpkin is here and I am ready for it in every way.
- Hu Kitchen Organic Chocolate— I am obsessed with this brand. Cleanest, most simple chocolate I *think* I’ve ever seen. They’re out of New York and truly, it may actually be impossible to do a Thrive Market haul without ordering this stuff. Highly important find that I think you might need in your cart.
- Mary’s Gone Crackers Real Thin Crackers (sea salt)— We call these cookie crackers because they are highly addictive (warning, except not because they are organic and gluten free so do what ya want with your bad self). I can go through an entire box in one sitting. They are GOOD.
To get 25% off your Thrive Market order and free shipping, just head here and start adding some of these to your cart.
Love this recipe? You’d love the cookbook then too. And psst, did you know the 2nd book comes out this Fall? And be sure to check out the seasonal meal plans (or the new Easiest DINNER ONLY meal plan) if you want even more help and resources to make REAL FOOD a more simple, joyful and intentional way of life!