“The format is absolutely perfect. It allows you to work the program into your busy weekly schedule. Sarah also makes herself so available to us. There is no shortage of information or knowledge!”
“I feel calmer. Much calmer. Content. Peaceful. Thinner!!! But more importantly, grounded and confident.”
“I have loved this process so far, and feel so loved! I’ve never before been involved with podcasts or live webinars, and I love them. Having fun and learning so much. Could not be happier to be a part of this life enhancing program. The best thing I’ve done for myself, probably ever!”
“Sarah’s positive attitude and great energy has been a joy to be around. She inspires me constantly to really make the most out of life and treat my body with the love that it deserves. THANK YOU SARAH!”
“I feel so much less bloated, I’ve eliminated blood sugar crashes, have better energy, am feeling way more in control of food, but not in a crazy way. In a weirdly calm and ‘I got this’ way.”
“How much my whole family has embraced this lifestyle change is so amazing. I feel content, and not overwhelmed, about feeding my body and soul, as well as my husband and boys bodies, well. I have had numerous people say to me unsolicited that I “look beautiful, relaxed, content, happy” — definitely the biggest compliments ever…to have those around me that love me notice the change in me from treating myself well. :)”
“My mentality about food has really improved! I feel so much more calm about it now, and it just keeps getting better week by week”
“Lots of great insight each week – thank you. I am pleasantly surprised at how much I am learning. As you know – I was skeptical and more focused on the weight in the beginning. But, this has been so much more than that and I’m thrilled with what I’m learning.”
“This program has been such an eye-opener in a lot of ways! WOW. Seriously, I wish everyone could do this, it was so much more than I even thought it would be, and probably the best money I have ever spent on myself. And I know it will continue to give and nurture me throughout the years.”
“Thank you — for creating this group, this community — it’s been so awesome to be a part of it. The group aspect is really helpful to me. I feel like I’ve learned a lot from Sarah, but also from the others in the group that I know will just continue way past the length of the program itself!”
“Now, I rarely feel the desire to indulge, and when I do, I take my time to enjoy it, feel glad that I enjoyed it, and am easily able to get back to the good stuff. No more guilt or guilt spirals that led me the opposite direction of where I was wanting to go!”
“This program is the perfect amount of hand-ons learning, that gives you time to get things done in your own time, but also holds you accountable. The support is wonderful, both from Sarah and the group forum. This should be required information for everyone who eats food!”
Ready to start? Grab one of the 25 limited spots, first come, first serve.
Sign up here
More about Sarah:
Sarah Adler is the founder of Simply Real Health, author of the Simply Real Health Cookbook, and is a woman on a mission to teach people how to eat more simply, more beautifully and with more fun, so they can free up their lives for the things that really matter most.
She loves: good food, better wine, green smoothies, homemade craft cocktails, traveling to big cities and beach cities, yoga, workout classes, her vitamix, good coffee, soft clothes and cozy socks, crazy pants, finding a great deal, candles, old timey music, cooking with abandon, learning how to use her camera, having people over for dinner, summer- in general, everything about it, podcasts, anywhere the sunshine is, rooms that are white and airy, massive salads, the ocean, and people with good souls.
Her work is featured in Cooking Light Magazine, Brit and Co, Clementine Daily, 425 Magazine, Seattle Magazine, Well + Good, Refinery 29, and Women’s Day. She writes, speaks and teaches her philosophy of a healthy life, made simple all across the country.
Who is this program perfect for?
- you feel like you do all the right things, and put a lot of time, effort and energy into being healthy, but something feels like it’s not fully clicking
- you’re confused by food. Overwhelmed, even.
- you look at others and wonder how it is so freaking easy for them to eat and be happy and have no guilt or not have to worry about their weight?!
- you are sort of black and white about being healthy: you have extremes of being really really really good and on track, and then something always comes up that pulls you off track (a dinner, birthday, trip, etc)
- you’re frustrated by constant cravings and beat yourself up for lack of willpower…which leads to guilt and a lot of negative self talk
- you work out all the time, but don’t feel like you have a lot of results to show for it
- you think about food and what to eat, most of the day
- you can just never figure out how to have the things you love in moderation (coffee, cheese, wine, dessert, chocolate). Once you start, you can’t stop!
- you feel out of control with your food, like you’re at whim everyday
Who is this not right for?
- you feel like you have everything figured out when it comes to eating healthy food and having a good relationship to it.
- you’re individual lifestyle is tricky and you likely need a more one-on-one approach
- you’re too busy to participate in a group and give feedback throughout the process
- you’re not stuck in a rut and feel awesome most days
Get all of the details, schedule + timing here, or reserve your spot now!