So, here’s the thing that most of us don’t really want to admit: You take yourself wherever you go.
So if you’re always running from, and distracting yourself with quick fixes, or and short spurts of perfection and extremes….well, we all know how that ends.
Every. Single. Time.
The guilt! The shame! The frustration — and the endless cycle of being good and being bad, that swoops in after. Whether it’s a few days later, a week later, or a few months later.
Sooner or later, there will be some occasion or life event that throws you off your “good” diet.
And then, that cycle begins again. Because, it’s not just about the food.
I’m going to say that one again.
It’s not just about the food, my sweets.
There is a whole other THING, in how we use food it (or abuse it). In social situations, and throughout every season of our lives.
It has nothing to do with will-power or pushing yourself. And everything to do with your relationship to food.
And until that part becomes calm and easy, that deeper true-core part of us, the crazy, scattered, bouncing back and forth will continue, and soak into your life in a sneaky but all-encompassing way– into your work, your close relationships, and daily life.
Because truth: food is so much a part of life. And that part will never change.
It’s woven deeply into every aspect of our life.
And it can be a beautiful thing, not a stressful thing or the thing that you are always fighting against in some way- physically or mentally.
Unless you are able to do something more pro-active about it. By actually learning your body (and no-one) elses. Your triggers. Your best foods and routines.
To connect all the floating pieces that diets never teach. Because that makes the biggest difference.
That’s what makes the change. From “eating healthy” to an actual permanent, unmovable healthy lifestyle that soaks into your whole life, making it a good thing that you take yourself wherever you go.
And yesterday, I made a big announcement. That the BIG GROUP PROGAM is coming back.
Because this topic is one that is so near and dear to my own heart (and own life). And this program has been one of the most incredible experiences that I have ever witnessed.
For my reader loves who couldn’t feel more ready to get more calm, confident and steady with their food and their actual relationship to it. On a deeper mental, emotional and longlasting way.
It’s the thing that changes everything. For good. The final piece of the puzzle.
Because this piece— this calm emotional and mental relationship to food— is actually the key to living this long beautiful healthy game of life.
So, why would this program be worlds different than every other diet, program, plan, routine you’ve done before?
And, does it really change you to the core?
All great questions, and ones that I would be asking myself, if I were you.
And the answer is yes.
HUGELY. Widely. And un-ashamedly.
Because it pretty much boils down to one thing:
You actually and finally learn how to tune in to your own body (and what that even means!), instead of just following weird rules you’ve “heard” you should do to be healthier.
And a specific plan of action and almost daily baby steps to take to get there.
And the why.
And the what. So you can learn to think on your own.
Because whether you like it or not, you will take yourself wherever you go. Which is why external solutions and strategies never actually work for a long term, rest-of-your-life, kind of a way.
Because life and food will always intersect.
So instead of ignoring it, what about actually addressing it? Actually learning how to read your body and be nicer to it- both physically, mentally, and emotionally.
It’s a game changer. And my most favorite work. In a magical group format of women cheering you on and supporting you in everyway.
Registration opens this Friday September 30th and closes on Friday October 7th!
Please note! Space is extremely limited. As of 10/5, there are only 6 spots left.
First come, first serve. This program only runs 2x/year, so don’t miss out!
Payment plans available too (see below)
Join me for a welcome + kickoff video call Wednesday, October 5th 12pm PT/ 3pm ET and 6pm PT/9pm ET. This call is totally optional, and will also be recorded for later watching, as will all the video coaching calls.
On Monday, October 10th, Week 1 podcast & assignments will be sent out and we officially start!
Each Monday, the podcast and assignments will be sent out for the week. You have all week to listen and complete the assignments on your own sweet schedule.
Later each week there will be a optional live video coaching call that you can come ask questions about the week’s topic or situations in your own life you’d like to learn to navigate.
The video call schedule is as follows*:
Tuesday, October 11th from 12pm-1pm PT/ 3pm-4pm ET
Wednesday, October 19th from 12pm-1pm PT/ 3pm-4pm ET
Wednesday, October 26th from 12pm-1pm PT/ 3pm-4pm ET
Wednesday, November 2nd from 12pm-1pm PT/ 3pm-4pm ET
Tuesday, November 8th from 12pm-1pm PT/ 3pm-4pm ET
Wednesday, November 16th from 12pm-1pm PT/ 3pm-4pm ET
*if there is enough demand, evening call times may also be added on these days
Week 1: Real Food 101. Everything you need to know, and everything you can happily ignore when it comes to food, diets, the rules, and exactly what to look for. How to start living a real food lifestyle, made simple. The big kahuna, in other words. More about your brain and the psychology behind eating.
Week 2: Food specifics on dairy, grains, coffee, sugar, alcohol. What you need to know! How to meal plan, the best way to order out, and practical daily life tips. Real food in the real world. And what happens inside your body when you commit to it.
Week 3: How to actually tune in to your body for real, all about hunger, emotions and stress and how they work together. The six second rule that will change your life. On clutter foods and triggers (and what to do about them). Why this piece is always missing and why it makes the biggest difference in a long term healthy life.
Week 4: On gratitude, to be nourished on all levels, how to savor your food, how to infuse more joy into your life and why it matters to do so. On the feelings you crave the most in life.
Week 5: On constant inspiration and growth. Meditation. Growing your spiritual practice and your connection to God and the whole universe. Being honest with your soul. What are you ignoring, stuffing down, or truly hungry for?
Week 6: What happens when you mess up. How to get yourself back in the groove. Easy tips, tricks and ways to create a plan.
See what alumni of the program have to say about it here
What’s included (whoa):
- a lifetime membership in this program. Participate every single year, for free
- weekly easy recipes and take-action challenges to keep you inspired and focused
- recorded weekly podcast lectures to listen to on your own schedule
- a group forum and community of loving, helpful women rooting for you too
- live (and recorded) weekly video calls each week to chat, ask questions and talk about real life situations and strategies around it, and jump in deeper to each week’s topics.
- access to Sarah for questions, and extra help anytime during the 6 weeks!
- weekly homework assignments to help you take massive action and keep you accountable
Plus, these bonus:
- welcome basket of all of Sarah’s favorite healthy things!
- pre-program checklist to get you all ready to go
A one-on-one 6 week program covering this exact content is usually $1,500.
And this group program is regularly $900. And it’s packed to the brim. Overflowing, even, with so many goodies. But, as a reader and big time Simply Real Health follower, I have a little special for you:
* prefer to do 3 monthly payments of $300? Click here.
More about Sarah:
Sarah Adler is the founder of Simply Real Health, author of the Simply Real Health Cookbook, and is a woman on a mission to teach people how to eat more simply, more beautifully and with more fun, so they can free up their lives for the things that really matter most.
She loves: good food, better wine, green smoothies, homemade craft cocktails, traveling to big cities and beach cities, yoga, workout classes, her vitamix, good coffee, soft clothes and cozy socks, crazy pants, finding a great deal, candles, old timey music, cooking with abandon, learning how to use her camera, having people over for dinner, summer- in general, everything about it, podcasts, anywhere the sunshine is, rooms that are white and airy, massive salads, the ocean, and people with good souls.
Her work is featured in Cooking Light Magazine, Brit and Co, Clementine Daily, 425 Magazine, Seattle Magazine, Well + Good, Refinery 29, and Women’s Day. She writes, speaks and teaches her philosophy of a healthy life, made simple all across the country.
Who is this program perfect for?
- you feel like you do all the right things, and put a lot of time, effort and energy into being healthy, but something feels like it’s not fully clicking
- you look at others and wonder how it is so freaking easy for them to eat and be happy and have no guilt or not have to worry about their weight?!
- you are sort of black and white about being healthy: you have extremes of being really really really good and on track, and then something always comes up that pulls you off track (a dinner, birthday, trip, etc)
- you’re frustrated by constant cravings and beat yourself up for lack of willpower…which leads to guilt and a lot of negative self talk
- you work out all the time, but don’t feel like you have a lot of results to show for it
- you think about food and what to eat, most of the day
- you can just never figure out how to have the things you love in moderation (coffee, cheese, wine, dessert, chocolate). Once you start, you can’t stop!
- you feel out of control with your food, like you’re at whim everyday
Who is this not right for?
- you feel like you have everything figured out when it comes to eating healthy food and having a good relationship to it.
- you’re individual lifestyle is tricky and you likely need a more one-on-one approach
- you’re too busy to participate in a group and give feedback throughout the process
- you’re not stuck in a rut and feel awesome most days
Register here and grab a spot!
Or, do 3 monthly payments of $300 here
Questions? Leave a comment below or email firstname.lastname@example.org
See what alumni of the program have to say about it here