The Simply Real Health Food Academy is here!
// Program enrollment is now open//
So, what is it?
The Simply Real Health Food Academy is food school, made simple. It’s a 3 week (plus a bonus intro week!) online self-guided course to food happiness: the what, where, why, and how of real food, in the real world.
It’s your portable stress-free guide to how to eat for a healthy, beautiful and inspired life.
Everything you need to know to end the confusion around food, once at for all. So you can live a healthy daily LIFESTYLE instead of a daily crazy.
This program will teach you everything you need to know to:
- Have more confidence about your food
- Have more clarity around your food
- Make healthy eating your normal everyday lifestyle, cutting through the hassle, hype and fads
- Eat beautifully, without every feeling deprived
- Navigate any eating situation with total and complete ease
- Never have to do a diet or food plan, ever again in your life
- Help you live in a more organized and chaos-free space
- Help you be more creative and have more fun with your food life
- To understand how to read your own body’s signals and signs with ease
- Have better energy, better moods, better skin, better hormonal balance, better immune systems, better quality of sleep and a better quality of life, without trying so hard
It’s the science, philosophy, and mentality of real food, taught in a easy digestable, real-talk, and even, dare I say—entertaining way.
Kinda like we’re having coffee and girlfriend time.
It’s everything I take my one-on-one clients and group program people through before we jump into the mental and emotional stuff, but all on your own time, and at your own pace.
With recorded podcasts you can listen to on your own time each week, fun weekly homework assignments to keep you accountable, exclusive cooking videos on the fundamentals of easy real-food cooking, gorgeous PDF guides and handouts, brand new weekly recipes, and a lifetime membership into the Simply Real Health Community Group, lifetime access to this information, and incredible bonus goodies all along the way.
To learn about real food in it’s entirety, and how much it impacts the rest of your life.
To re-program your brain to want and love living a healthy life.
And, to teach you everything it took me years and stress and hassle to learn and test out.
What Does The Simply Real Health Academy Include?
4 Everything-You-Need-To-Know Lectures (portable for the car, on walks, while cooking, or at your desk!)
- 1 pre-week podcast, weekly assignment, recipes & downloadable guides
- Week 1 podcast, weekly assignment, recipes & downloadable guides
- Week 2 podcast, weekly assignment, recipes & downloadable guides
- 1 post-week podcast, weekly assignment, recipes & downloadable guides
- Have access to them for life, with free updates & bonuses
8 Gorgeous Brand New Printable Teaching Guides:
- Healthier Coffee & Tea Rituals and Recipes
- Healthier Cocktail Rituals and Recipes
- Swap This For That Guide (any craving, covered)
- Detailed Printable Grocery Map (what brands to buy, and their locations in the store)
- The Breakfast & Brunch Guide
- The Green Smoothie Guide
- The Simply Real Health Pantry & Kitchen Staples Guide
- Clickable Grocery Guide (with all of the best brands in each category)
4 Step-by-Step Easy Cooking Videos for mastering the foundations of real food:
- How to Make the Perfect Green Smoothie
- How to Make Homemade Salad Dressing
- How to Make Roasted Vegetables
- How to Make Soup
Lifetime access to the private Simply Real Health Forum for questions, help & an invaluable community
Lifetime access to all the information, podcasts & documents (including all new goodies as they come out)
Special bonuses and private discounts for all other Simply Real Health programs as they roll out (seasonal meal plans, the big group program, etc).
All for just $297.
It’s a killer, screaming deal on purpose.
Who is this program perfect for?
- if you think you already know what “healthy eating” is…but aren’t getting the results you want
- if you are ever confused by food
- if you ever feel overwhelmed in the kitchen, at the store, eating out, or while traveling trying to pick the best options
- if you are the “CEO of food” in your family, and want to create healthy ripple effect for everyone around you
- if your life is busy and don’t have time for a set program
- if food stresses you out, in any way, shape or form (especially mentally)
- if you own the cookbook or have done a meal plan and are ready for the next step in your journey.
- if you have done one-on-one coaching and would love to have inspirational refreshers you can listen to anytime you need them (a Sarah in your pocket)
- if you have ever done a diet, only to eventually return to your bad habits
- if you think healthy food is too time consuming to find, make, or eat
- if you’re tired of feeling deprived or bored while trying to “eat well”
- if you ever feel like food/cravings/life situations control you, instead of the other way around
Who is this program not perfect for?
- if you have already done the big group program (because this piece is already a part of it, my love). However, if you’re wanting to join this next round, and want a head start, the Food Academy is a pre-requisite.
- if you need customized help (check out the one-on-one mentoring options)
And, how does the process work?
- Sign up here, or at the bottom of this post
- After you register, an email with your private login and password will be sent to your inbox (give it a few minutes)
- Login and start your Welcome Module immediately!
- 24 hours later, your Week 1 Fun Pack will be released
- One week later, your Week 2 Fun Pack will be released
- One week later, your Week 3 Fun Pack will be released
- Each week will contain a podcast, fun recipes to try, gorgeous handouts and assignments to keep you accountable.
- Have access to the information whenever you need it!
What information do we cover?
Week 1: Welcome to “Real Food 101”. Everything you need to know, and everything you can happily ignore when it comes to food, diets, the rules, and exactly what to look for. How to start living a real food lifestyle, made simple. The big kahuna, in other words. Plus, more about your brain and the psychology behind eating.
Week 2: Food specifics on dairy, grains, gluten, coffee, sugar, alcohol. What you need to know! How to meal plan, grocery shop, the best way to order out, and practical daily life tips that will change the game for you, and take the stress out of the process. This is real food in the real world, a in depth-course.
Week 3: A deep dive into why real food matters, and what happens inside your body when you commit to it. Identifying your clutter foods. An introduction to building a healthier relationship to food. And a challenge for you as you move forward.
This knowledge has been the biggest gift in my own life– world changing, even. And now, I can’t wait to share it with you too!
all of this, for just $297!
(with lifetime access and inspiration)
Questions? We’ve got your back. Just send a note on over to email@example.com.