It’s FALL, y’all. Which means it’s officially cozy season. Enter: all the natural beeswax candlesticks all over the house, my favorite comfy Fall playlist on Spotify on repeat (listen HERE), soups on soups, bundled up walks with the fam and yummy healthy snacks for Fall that keep us feeling energized.
Mmmm, as much as this mama loves the summer sunshine, there’s something extra special and comforting about the Fall season. I like to stock up on some pantry staples and healthy snacks that fuel my family and fit the season. Aka, we’re team anything pumpkin, apple, walnut, cinnamon, dark chocolate…. basically all the warming & yummy flavors of Fall!
Whether your kids are back at school or you’re back in the office– you need some easy-to-pack (and eat on the go) options for real life. That are healthy and also delicious. And that keep you feeling satisfied, full and ready to take on the day, wherever it may lead you!
If you’ve been around here for a little while, you know my go-to place to get snacks and restock pantry staples is Thrive Market. This isn’t sponsored whatsoever but I want to share because as a busy mama of now two, I don’t have as much time to grocery shop as I used to– ditto for running around to different stores to find specialty items I like.
Thrive is a way to get shelf-stable items delivered to your door at a lower price, and I love that they intentionally source real, clean foods (and have tons of gluten free options)! It’s one less thing on your plate, so you can spend your precious time doing things that matter with the people you love.
My favorite healthy snacks for Fall
Here are some of my favorite healthy snacks for Fall that I always stock up on this time of year!
- Thrive Coconut Chips or Dang Coconut Chips— both of these options are such a good snack to munch on if you like sweet + salty combos (but not TOO sweet or TOO salty…. just enough)!
- Mary’s Gone Crackers— these are my number 1 no matter the season, tbh. If you are gluten free (or even if you’re not!) and want a healthy cracker option, this is it.
- Lesser Evil Popcorn— what is it about this popcorn that makes it soooo good?? If you’ve never tried it, I highly recommend adding this guy to your cart asap.
- Simple Mills Crackers— another GF cracker option we can’t get enough of around here. Top with pickles, deli meat or cheese for a fab charcuterie snack at home.
- Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds— it isn’t Fall if we’re not snacking on pumpkin seeds, imho. These are also great toppers for salads, smoothie bowls and soup– or just on their own!
- Cinnamon snacking seeds— these are a mix of sprouted pumpkin and sunflower seeds, gently flavored with organic coconut sugar, vanilla and cinnamon. SO GOOD.
- Skinny dip dark chocolate almonds— mmm, the dark chocolate + sea salt + crunch of almonds? Perfect little post-lunch sweet bite.
- Purely Elizabeth Apple Walnut Granola— this is always & forever my favorite gluten free granola brand, and oh my goodness– the apple walnut version does NOT disappoint. So good for Fall.
- Thrive Market Bone Broth— anyone else sip on bone broth like it’s a savory tea, or just me??? Honestly, I highly recommend. Bone broth has SO many benefits for your immune health, skin, bones & more, and it’s even tastier with a squeeze of lemon and a little cayenne.
- Hu Kitchen Organic Chocolate— I am sooo obsessed with this brand. It’s clean, organic chocolate that tastes absolutely ah-mazing and that I always have on standby, ya know. In case of emergency. 😉
Head right here to save 25% on your Thrive order (and get a free gift when you sign up)!
Looking for even more recipe ideas?!
The Cooking Club is here to save your weeknights! Save over 4 hours a week & 192 hours a year of your TIME and ENERGY on figuring out what’s for dinner every night, all fully customized to YOU and your family’s needs. With automatic shopping lists, filters for all foods and sensitivities and a meal planning tool all built in, you can spend less time (and money) on food, and yet eat the healthiest you ever have. Check out all the details here!