So, it’s Summer. Ahh. YES.
The season of BBQ’s, patio nights under the string lights, boating, traveling, camping, sunsets, grilling, concerts and hanging with friends and family until the sun slowly sets late at night.
And food, duh. The best, freshest food of all.
Because it’s the season of freedom and ease.
At least I think it should be.
Seriously. The last thing you want to be doing is feeling cooped up in the kitchen chopping and measuring over a hot stove.
Or with recipes that have millions of ingredients and take an hour to make. For just one freaking meal.
Or- even thinking too hard about what to eat, or make, or buy.
For dinners, and also during the day. It’s a lot.
And let’s be real, there are just too many other fun things to be doing this time of year.
Which is sort of, an unfortunate combo, because eating and drinking whatever you want all season will make you feel puffy and gross.
Which isn’t the most ideal timing with bathing suit season and freedom feels, if you know what I mean.
So, today. I’m going to share with you the one thing you need to do to live with more freedom and ease this summer, but also eat well, so you can feel amazing and energized and happy.
For all of those summer adventures, wherever they may take you.
Tell me this:
How FREE would you feel, if this was your real life:
- Go to the store only once PER WEEK.
- Cook 3 hours or less PER WEEK.
- Eat amazing tasting food all week. That everyone at your table will love, and ask for more of. #seriously, we have the stats.
- Save so much money on your grocery bill. Eating healthier food, no less.
- You knew at least 20 recipes that you LOVED and felt super comfortable making all season long.
- Feel good in your skin. In your bathing suit. And in your life.
With no dieting or having do to eating “program” that put you into a box and make you feel guilty about enjoying yourself too. You know the ones I mean.
And no strict schedule.
It’s just flexible, happy, healthy, delicous eating. Made simple.
Because that’s always my rule.
You guessed it:
The brand new Summer Meal Plan is back this week!
It’s my award winning, a specific hands-on blueprint plan for how to shop, cook, eat and live a real-food lifestyle. Without being crazy.
So, what kind of recipes are on tap this round?
Fresh ones. No-cook ones. Light and easy ones, all made healthy. Because it’s SUMMER.
What are the recipes like?
A lot of make-ahead style dishes, salads, grilling, and more veggie-eating than you’ve done in a long time.
A few healthy dessert and cocktail ideas too, because life is too short without them.
All are naturally gluten-free and soy-free, and most are dairy and egg optional too. They are all written to be adjusted to your own tastes.
Each week, get a printable easy-peasy shopping list (aka, the fastest grocery trips of your life), and a specific plan of what to chop, cook or prep and when (even hubbies/wives with no kitchen skills can follow these directions).
It’s time to step up your food game, people. Summer is about food. So make it GOOD.
It’s the art of being more efficient in the kitchen (while being healthy). You little multi-tasker, you.
Click to sign up here and start any week you’d like!
Summer Meal Plan 2016 Recipe List Sneak Peek:
Vanilla Cold Brew Coffee
Raspberry Breakfast Smoothie Bowls
Lavender Lemon Vesper Cocktail (with matching ice cubes)
Summer Cookout Salad with Lemon Feta + Dill Dressing
Spicy Chipotle Lime Jicama Salad
Roasted Broccoli, Basil & Goat Cheese Pizzas
Pesto Quinoa & Tomato Salad
The Ultimate Summer Farmer’s Market Salad
Grilled Shrimp and Caesar Salad
The Ultimate Summer Meze Platter
Basil Romaine Salad
Summer Stuffed Zucchini
Savory Yogurt Bowl
Fire Roasted Herby Corn Salad
Fried Spiced Chickpeas
Broccoli, Basil + Goat Cheese Grilled Pizzas
Zucchini Noodle Salad with Cumin Mint Dressing
Grilled Lamb and Veggie Skewers
Summer Grilled Veggie Bake
Summer Fridge Tabbouleh
Roman Fried Artichokes
Grilled Clams with Parsley Chive Butter
Chipotle Potato Salad
Heirloom Tomato, Steak, Blue Cheese + Arugula Salad
Grilled Parmesan Asparagus and Zucchini
Zucchini Spaghetti Aglio Olio
Whole (or Filet) Grilled Fish with Minty Salsa Verde
Sunflower Avocado Salad
Easy Watermelon Granitas
Grilled Steak with Coffee Rub
Grilled Steak Tacos with Chipotle Cream
Turkey, Scallion and Apple Burgers
Shrimp Taco Salad Bowls
Strawberries & Cream Popsicles
Cucumber Watermelon Gazpacho
Balsamic Roasted Strawberry Parfait
Crunchy Blackberry Crumble
GF Blackberry Scones
Celery, Cucumber + Lime Tonic
Maple Lemonade Refresher
Blueberry Iced Tea
The Vesper Cocktail
Mint Chocolate Coconut Milkshakes
click to sign up here!
THE DEETS: How (Specifically) Does It Work?
How It Works:
Every Friday for 4 weeks, you get an entirely new plan for the coming week, including real food recipes you can tailor to your likes, specific directions on what to do when (and how much time it will take you), and a printable shopping list (also viewable on your phone or tablet) that you take to the store with you 1 time per week.
The Summer Meal Plan will enable you to have a plan for your breakfast, lunch and dinners for the weekdays, but not in a rigid way.
- real food 101 basic guide
- my full green smoothie recipe collection
- long term pantry and staple list
- cocktail, wine and coffee order guide
- healthy snack list
- my favorite books, cookbooks and recommended resources (newly updated!)
- access to Sarah anytime for questions/recipe modifications and lots of great bonuses along the way!
This is not a diet. On purpose. It’s a real food healthy lifestyle blueprint plan that you can take and make it your own.
You can add in other food and other snacks if you want to.
You can go out to eat.
The plan is just a loose schedule for eating real food [unprocessed and whole foods], prepared simply and efficiently for busy people who want to eat well.
Is This A Good Fit For Me?
1. You are done dieting, juicing and being so extreme when it comes to eating healthy.
2. You want to enjoy the summer and not worry about what’s for dinner (or lunch, or breakfast). To eat good food in less time.
3. You want to educate yourself and feed yourself (and those that you love the most) better..
4. You want to get out of your same old food rut.
5. You have loved all the other plans and are obsessed with the cookbook and you want MORE! This is it.
Who is this plan NOT meant for?
- Anyone who wants a deeper education on the “whys” behind real food
- Anyone that needs more personalized accountability and support
- Anyone that has a negative or more emotional relationship to food that they’d like to change.
- one on one mentoring or the big group program (opening again in the Fall) would be a much better fit for you, if the goal is to actually change your inner habits and thoughts about food for the rest of your life.
- vegan eaters
1. Can I travel and go out to eat while doing this?
Yes, the plan is totally flexible. Stop and start or adjust is as you need to. You can save entire weeks to pull out for weeks that you are fully home too.
2. Is anything off-limits? Coffee, wine, desserts, etc?
No, nothing is off limits at all. This is not a diet plan– just a way to help you maximize your healthy eating, mix up your routine and get you eating and feeling better without so much effort! We make suggestions for you on how to think about your desserts, cocktails and coffee habits, but it’s up to you how you want to go about it.
3. I’m cooking for my significant other or family. Can the recipes be doubled?
Yes, absolutely. The plan is written for 1 person with a large appetite. For couples, it’s easy to double the recipes.
4. I have food sensitivities! Can I do this?
Yes, the entire plan is naturally gluten-free, soy free, and egg optional for most recipes. Most of the recipes can be adjusted to be dairy free as well. There are meat dishes, but can easily be replaced with bean or lentil substitutes with the same sauces/toppings if you are vegetarian.
earlybird direct sign up link here!
Ready to Purchase and Get Started?
Just click here and you’ll be on your way to a healthier and happier Summer [I promise]. 100% money back guarantee.
Just ask in the comments below, or email us at email@example.com.