Fall is here, officially.
And so is the Fall Meal Plan, officially, as of right this minute. Updated this year with over 50% new recipes!
What is the Fall Meal Plan?
The Fall Meal Plan is 4 weeks of seasonal, fresh and easy recipes, pieced together in a super efficient way so you can enjoy feeling great, with less effort, time and thought than ever before.
The Fall Meal Plan will upgrade your weekday eating game, so you can:
a) have more free time!
b) stop wasting food and money at the store
c) eat better so you can feel better in your daily life, and have more energy for the things that matter
c) get out of your boring recipe routine and learn some new easy gems- warm seasonal ones this round.
e) get in and out of the store + cook for the week in under 3 hours or less PER WEEK!
f) eat amazing tasting, tested and simple to prepare HEALTHY food.
How Does It Work?
It’s almost too easy, really.
1. You sign up and tell me what Monday you want to officially start.
2. That coming Friday, I send you a printable shopping list and the plan/recipes for the week, with specific instructions of what to make when [and how long it will take you so you can plan your week accordingly and adjust things as you need to].
3. You get the whole weekend to prepare, shop + cook a few things as you’d like, and are ready to hit the week with a plan and awesome food ready to go.
What is included in the Fall Meal Plan?
1. Weekly printable shopping list
2. Weekly recipes and directions, sent directly to your inbox, once a week for 4 weeks
3. Bonus real-food and Simply Real Health Guides and printable lists on:
- Stocking A Healthy Pantry/Freezer
- Eating Out + Traveling,
- A Healthy Cocktail + Wine Guide
- Real-Food Desserts
- Healthy Snack Options
- plus, a few secret bonus guides along the way.
4. Real-Food Basics: the what, the why, the good + the bad, what it is and what’s it’s not: why real food is the only way to go.
5. Over 35 brand new, simple, real food recipes, including new green smoothie recipes, make-ahead lunch ideas, one-pot dinners, healthier desserts, and fun weekend brunch ideas. All seasonal, fresh + delicious!
6. A private Facebook group (optional) to share your recipe twists, and get tips + tricks with yours truly + other Fall Meal Planners
What if I am a picky eater/am cooking for a picky eater/have food sensitivities?
If you’re picky- I think I can change your mind. That’s because we think everything in the plan tastes great and would be worth a try first, even if its out of your comfort zone.
If it’s about food sensitivities- all of the recipes are designed for easy swap-outs- whether you are vegetarian, dairy-free or gluten-intolerant (the entire plan is naturally gluten-free and dairy optional).
I’ve got you eating lots of great tasting veggies, beans, lentils, healthy proteins [meat, poultry and seafood too!] good fats, and green smoothies almost every day.
What if I’m traveling, or have to go out for dinner or lunches on certain days?
That’s totally fine. It’s flexible. The Fall Meal Plan is meant to give you structure and recipes that use the same ingredients in different ways, so you can modify the plan or start and stop it around your travel schedule easily.
Is anything off-limits? Coffee, wine, desserts, etc?
No, nothing is off limits at all. This is not a diet plan– just a way to help you maximize your healthy eating, mix up your routine and get you eating and feeling better without so much effort!
So, what did people think about the last Seasonal Meal Plan?
“Finally a smart, practical way of living and learning about eating and your health. It just makes sense where other fads or diets don’t, for the longterm. The way you feel, the amount of energy I had and my now glowing skin is all the proof I needed. Thank you!” — Janna P.
“I liked the grocery checklist. Correction – LOVED the grocery list. I haven’t wasted food since I started, we’re spending WAY less on our weekly grocery bill and my picky husband LOVES the food. Triple win”- Casey B.
“This is the perfect way to take the thought and stress out of figuring out how to eat correctly. And, I have never felt better in my life!” – John P.
“I feel SO much better. I always thought I was a really healthy eater and this has completely changed my perspective. I have lost weight [a nice side effect], I don’t wake up in the morning with stomach aches, and my skin is clearer– plus so many other things. I’m a real-food convert now!” – Amanda D.
“The meal plan was a pretty easy way to learn how to incorporate healthy habits into your every day life- not just sporadic days here and there. And the food was bomb.com- it definately got me out of my cooking rut and with some great new favorites. The blog is not even a TINY smidge of the awesome recipes that Sarah gives. I seriously can’t wait for next season to get more!” – Alex G.
“I am feeling more creative and inspired in the kitchen–the fact that it’s with healthy food is even more of a bonus!” – Christine V.
Ready to Purchase + Get Started?
Just click here and you’ll be on your way to a healthier + happier Fall [I promise]. If you’re not happy with what you learn and cook, your money back.
Please leave us a comment below, or shoot me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Simply Real Health, Inc is a healthy lifestyle company on a mission to educate, teach and inspire others to live their happiest + healthiest life. Pay it forward and share this message with someone you love! | https://simplyrealhealth.com |