So, it’s Summer. Ahh. YES.
The season of barbecues, boating, traveling, camping, sunsets, grilling, concerts and hanging with friends and family until the sun slowly sets late at night.
And food. The best, freshest food of all.
And the season of freedom and ease.
So, if you are anything like me, the last thing you want to be doing is feeling cooped up in the kitchen chopping and measuring over a hot stove.
Or with recipes that have millions of ingredients and take an hour to make. For just one meal.
Or thinking too hard about what to eat, or make, or buy.
For dinners, and also during the day. It’s a lot.
And there are just too many other fun things to be doing this time of year.
Which is an unfortunate combo, because eating and drinking whatever you want all season will make you feel puffy and gross.
Which isn’t the most ideal timing with bathing suit season, if you know what I mean.
So, today. I’ve got just the ticket.
On how to live with more freedom and ease this summer, but also eat well, so you can feel amazing and energized and happy.
You know, for all of those summer adventures, wherever they may take you.
Tell me this. What else could you do in your life, if this was your reality:
- Go to the store 1x/week. Cook 3 hours [or less] per week.
- Eat amazing tasting food all week. That also happens to be healthy.
- Eat seasonal food [read: less expensive, colorful + healthier for you].
- Eat different foods than your 5 recipe dinner rut rotation.
- Plus. You get to feel awesome. So there’s that.
For 4 weeks in a row. While living your real life. Take it at your own pace (whatever that means for you).
It can only mean one thing:
The brand new Summer Meal Plan 2015 is here!
With 100% all new recipes (never seen before) for you to try + love this season.
This is no diet plan. It’s a specific hands-on blueprint plan for how to shop, cook, eat and live a real-food lifestyle. Without being crazy. Made simple.
So, what kind of recipes are on tap this round? Fresh ones. No-cook ones. Light and easy ones, all made healthy. Because it’s SUMMER.
What are the recipes like?
A lot of make-ahead style dishes, salads, grilling, and more veggie-eating than you’ve done in a long time.
A few healthy dessert and cocktail ideas too, because life is too short without them.
All are naturally gluten-free and soy-free, and most are dairy and egg optional too. They are all written to be adjusted to your own tastes.
Make meal prep a snap with this organized list + coordinated recipes that take you, step-by-step, through every day’s plan in a easy, no-frills way.
Boring and bland salads, be gone.
Those don’t exist around here (duh).
Learn how to plan and prep for the week, using all real food, but without the complicated hours of cooking everyday. Try around 3 hours PER WEEK (for all your meals).
It’s the art of being more efficient in the kitchen (while being healthy). You little multi-tasker, you.
Click to sign up here and start any Monday you’d like!
Summer Meal Plan 2015 Recipe List Sneak Peek:
Vanilla Cold Brew Coffee
Summer Cookout Salad with Lemon Feta + Dill Dressing
Chile Yogurt Marinade
Chile Yogurt Chicken Skewers + Grilled Yellow Peppers
Grilled Shrimp + Caesar Salad
Guacamole Meze Platter
Basil Romaine Salad
Summer Stuffed Zucchini
Savory Yogurt Bowl
Fried Spiced Chickpeas
Carrot Noodle Salad + Cumin Mint Dressing
Homemade Sushi Salmon Wraps
Grilled Lamb Skewers
Summer Veggie Bake
Summer Fridge Tabbouleh
Tostada + Avocado Salad
Grilled Clams with Parsley Chive Butter
Chipotle Potato Salad
Heirloom Tomato + Arugula Salad
Grilled Parmesan Asparagus and Zucchini
Whole (or Filet) Grilled Fish + Minty Salsa Verde
Sunflower Avocado Salad
Grilled Steak with Coffee Rub
Grilled Steak Tacos with Chipotle Cream
Turkey + Apple Burgers
Cold Cauliflower Rice Puttenesca
Cucumber Watermelon Gazpacho
Balsamic Roasted Strawberry Parfait
Crunchy Blueberry Crumble
Celery, Cucumber + Lime Tonic
Maple Lemonade Refresher
Blackberry Iced Tea
click to sign up here!
THE DEETS: How (Specifically) Does It Work?
How It Works:
Every Friday for 4 weeks, you get an entirely new plan for the coming week, including real food recipes you can tailor to your likes, specific directions on what to do when (and how much time it will take you), and a printable shopping list (also viewable on your phone or tablet) that you take to the store with you 1 time per week.
The Meal Plan will enable you to have a plan for your breakfast, lunch + dinners for the weekdays, but not in a rigid way.
- Real food 101 basic guide
- my full green smoothie recipe collection
- long term pantry + staple list
- cocktail, wine + coffee order guide
- healthy snack list
- my favorite books, cookbooks + recommended resources (newly updated!)
- a private Facebook group
- access to Sarah anytime for questions/recipe modifications and lots of great bonuses along the way!
This is not a diet. On purpose. It’s a real food healthy lifestyle blueprint plan that you can take and make it your own.
You can add in other food and other snacks if you want to.
You can go out to eat.
The plan is just a loose schedule for eating real food [unprocessed and whole foods], prepared simply and efficiently for busy people who want to eat well.
Is This A Good Fit For Me?
1. You are done dieting, juicing and being so extreme when it comes to eating healthy.
2. You want to enjoy the summer and not worry about what’s for dinner (or lunch, or breakfast). To eat good food in less time.
3. You want to educate yourself and feed yourself (and those that you love the most) better..
4. You want to get out of your same old food rut.
5. You have loved all the other plans and are obsessed with the cookbook and you want MORE! This is it.
Who is this plan NOT meant for?
- Anyone who wants a deeper education on the “whys” behind real food
- Anyone that needs more personalized accountability and support
- Anyone that has a negative or more emotional relationship to food that they’d like to change.
- one on one mentoring a much better fit for you, if the goal is to actually change your inner habits and thoughts about food for the rest of your life.
- vegan eaters
1. Can I travel + go out to eat while doing this?
Yes, the plan is totally flexible. Stop and start or adjust is as you need to. You can save entire weeks to pull out for weeks that you are fully home too.
2. Is anything off-limits? Coffee, wine, desserts, etc?
No, nothing is off limits at all. This is not a diet plan– just a way to help you maximize your healthy eating, mix up your routine and get you eating and feeling better without so much effort! We make suggestions for you on how to think about your desserts, cocktails + coffee habits, but it’s up to you how you want to go about it.
3. I’m cooking for my significant other or family. Can the recipes be doubled?
Yes, absolutely. The plan is written for 1 person with a large appetite. For couples, it’s easy to double the recipes. For a family, check out the Family Meal Plan options! If you ever have questions on this, you can always email Sarah directly for more guidance on this.
4. I have food sensitivities! Can I do this?
Yes, the entire plan is naturally gluten-free, soy free, and egg optional for most recipes. Most of the recipes can be adjusted to be dairy free as well. There are meat dishes, but can easily be replaced with bean or lentil substitutes with the same sauces/toppings if you are vegetarian.
direct sign up link here!
Ready to Purchase + Get Started?
Just click here and you’ll be on your way to a healthier + happier Summer [I promise]. 100% money back guarantee.
Just ask in the comments below, or contact me.
Free 3 Day Sample Plan (download here)
Meal Plan: Reviews From Past Participants
photos by Jamsine Pulley, Carina Skrobecki and myself
Sonia Baker says
I love that my cookbook was signed when I received it. Love that personal touch!
I have made two recipes from the book and my husband loved both of them so I am staying with it. My new favorite cookbook!
Thank you for a beautiful book at just the right time. We all have to get back to “simple” basic foods to stay healthy!