After much anticipation, so many requests, and an INSANE amount of recipe testing, I am so SO excited to announce the launch of The Simply Real Health Summer Meal Plan today! Just in time for healthy summer eating, simplified and streamlined.
[happy, happy dance]
If you know all about it already and just want to get your access on, just click the picture + link above to officially sign up.
For those of you who are curious to know more about how to be more effortlessly healthy this summer, I’ve put together the details, facts and FAQ’s for this amazing plan below.
Start on Monday 6/3 or any other Monday of your choice this summer, and take it as fast or slow as you’d like.
What’s not to love about that?!
A healthy life, made simple is what it’s all about, and I can’t wait to help more of you get there this season- and love every minute of it.
1. What IS the SRH Summer Meal Plan?
The Simply Real Health Summer Meal Plan is a program designed to help you shop, prep, cook and eat healthy real food meals, more efficiently and effectively, so you can save money, time and feel better, more energized, focused and on top of your game in your daily life. All focused on fresh, seasonal and easy summer foods!
a] A step-by-step guide for what living a healthy daily lifestyle looks like, week-by-week and day-by-day to get you into a healthy eating groove.
b] Almost effortless. We’ve done all the planning for you so you don’t have to. Awesome food + new recipe ideas, a weekly shopping list in your inbox, direction on what to cook when (including how much time it will take you), and how to transform your meals into other dishes for the week, all flexible enough to adjust into your own individual daily demands + needs.
2. How Does It Work?
Once you sign up, just pick any Monday as your start date and let us know. Every Friday you will get the coming week’s plan + accompanying shopping list for your shopping and cooking pleasure anytime over the weekend. Each week you will get an email from Sarah filled with other goodies + tips to keep you inspired and motivated for the week, including great snack ideas, tips on eating out, the best cocktail + drink ideas, and the best real-food pantry + freezer staples to have on hand!
3. Is this a good fit for me? It is if:
- If you want to streamline your kitchen into a well-oiled, healthy eating machine.
- If you feel stuck in a food rut and need some new ideas + food inspiration.
- If you want to spend less money on food but still want to eat healthy, high quality food.
- If you want a healthier lifestyle but feel overwhelmed at the “process”.
- If you want to spend less time shopping, prepping and cooking healthy food.
- If you love food and want to feel satisfied + energized by what you eat instead of hungry + drained for most of the day.
- For healthy eating + cooking beginners and veterans alike!
- If you tried the SRH Spring 30 Day Meal Plan and loved every second of it (I know, I know, that’s why we had to offer round II!)
4. Who is this NOT a good fit for?
This plan would not be a great fit for anyone who likes a totally different meal each day. This is meant to maximize and make your food efficient which means you will be incorporating parts of your dinners into lunches the next day, etc.
This plan would also not be a great fit if you are focused on counting calories, needing specific portion sizes, and are otherwise robotic about your food intake. This is meant to be a healthy lifestyle plan, not a diet plan, because that is the way that we believe life is more worth living.
5. What if my summer is busy with travel and events? Would it still be worth it for me to purchase?
Yes, absolutely. You can take the plan at your own pace and adapt it to your personal needs and schedule, or stick to it straight through for 4 weeks. If you miss a week from traveling, you’ll just have another week to use at a different time.
6. What if I want to do this as a “program” to give me a jumpstart + do all 4 weeks straight through?
You can of course do this. If you’re ready to change your lifestyle or have bigger health goals to accomplish, this plan will help you get there- feeling better, lighter, leaner and with a lot more energy and better understanding of how your body does with certain foods. So many people in the spring round had HUGE changes in their weight, energy, digestive and skin health, and overall moods from following the plan as written.
7. What if I have food sensitivities?
The entire plan is built on real foods, and everything is naturally soy-free and gluten-free. Limited dairy and eggs are used in some recipes, but they are always optional. Lots of vegetables, high quality meats, beans + legumes, fruit, eggs, seafood, healthy fats, and gluten free whole grains make up most of the recipe ingredients.
8. How much time will I need to be cooking/prepping per week?
This plan is structured to have you cooking from 1.5 hrs-2 hours MAX every week, with a bit of flexibility on when you do this. Every recipe has a time estimate and suggested day that you prep by it, so you can plan accordingly with your week and cook once or twice overall, instead of every single night.
9. I did the original SRH 30 Day Meal Plan this spring. Are there repeated recipes and content?
No, every recipe is brand new, and there are no repeats from the last plan! Including, among many other things: 4 brand new green smoothie recipes, lots of seasonal salads and ways to incorporate fresh produce and veggies in almost every meal.
10. What else is included with my purchase?
- A weekly healthy tips + suggestions email from Sarah
- Healthy Snack Ideas, Healthy Cocktail Ideas, Healthy Dessert Ideas + Tips for Eating Out and About [PDF’s]
- The Simply Real Health Pantry + Freezer Staple List [PDF]
- The Simply Real Health Favorite Books + Resources List [PDF]
11. Is anything off limits [like desserts, drinks, bad foods, etc?]
No! This is not a diet plan; it’s a lifestyle plan. We give you the basics for 3 meals a day for M-F, with leftovers factored in for the more flexible weekends. You can add snacks and other “items” as you choose, depending on your goals. We suggest the best versions of those other foods that you pick, but it’s up to you on how often and how much you incorporate these.
12. What if I am cooking for more than 1 person?
That’s great. Each recipe has a serving size listed, so you can adjust as you need to. The plan makes enough food for approx 1.5 people each week, depending on appetite sizes, so try it first and see. You can always add more food, extra veggies or snacks to your list depending on your household needs. This gives you a great basic structure to play by each week.
13. What if I’m a newbie to real-foods living and might need more help, ideas + support?
Yes! Let us help you and make it more fun and easy to get started. We offer a second option to add on a 4 week coaching package with Sarah with weekly check in phone calls and added assistance to tailor the program to your exact needs + demands for only $150 more.
We also offer in-person add-on options for those in the Seattle area: hands on in-home cooking lessons, grocery store “breakdown” trips, and add on family or group consults. Just inquire about those extra options here: email@example.com
14. OK, I’m ready! When can I start?
You can start on June 3rd or any Monday after this summer. Just tell us when you purchase with the link below. When you start, you will receive 4 weeks of plans and shopping lists each Friday afternoon, to print and use or save for a later week.
Your effortlessly healthy + happier summer awaits. We know you will love it!
Like what you’re reading? Sign up for Sarah’s weekly healthy newsletter here, with tips, easy real food recipes and inspiration galore. It’s free healthy lovin’, delivered right to your inbox: https://simplyrealhealth.com
Simply Real Health, Inc is a healthy lifestyle company on a mission to educate, teach and inspire others to live their happiest + healthiest life. Pay it forward and share this message with someone you love | https://simplyrealhealth.com |
[Photographs courtesy of Carina Skrobecki Photography]